5 Effective Ways to Collect Down Payment for Homes
Sometimes, the most difficult thing to buy a house is when you have to collect a down payment (DP).
- Outside work There are many ways to get extra income. One of them, side work. Opportunities are wide open. Starting from being an online motorcycle taxi driver, opening an online store, to undergoing a hobby-based business such as photography. As long as we are creative, sustenance will naturally come naturally. Because, in the middle of the era of information disclosure, whatever capabilities we have and the potential to get additional income we can offer them online.
- Do not think you sacrifice something To get something valuable, not infrequently there are things that must be sacrificed. For example, you can temporarily refrain from meeting with colleagues for savings. Another way, you can work overtime to get extra money when the salary is transferred at the end of the month. Convince yourself, that everything you sacrifice will bear sweet fruit.
- Avoid loans that are not important As much as possible, you should resist the desire to buy something that is consumptive. Moreover, if you use a mortgage or loan from a third party. It’s better if you save. Because, when you buy something on credit, then there are advantages that must be paid. Meanwhile, these advantages should be saved for other purposes. In addition, consumer goods tend to decrease in value every time.
- Have minimal savings Don’t often see home offers. Because it will affect preferences in buying a home. In this way too, you can also focus more on saving and preparing a down payment. Try, even though it seems heavy enough to prepare a down payment, but you have enough savings. Because this will be one of the considerations whether or not the credit application you will submit is accepted.
- Convince yourself that every sacrifice is sweet fruit When you start working in the age range of 20-30 years, there are so many temptations that you can spend the income received each month. However, you have sacrificed to reduce spending by not hanging out with colleagues. In fact, you have also been looking for a side job to be able to get extra income. Buying a home in your 30s is the best time. You are not too old, if you want to take credit with a tenor of 20 years. Or, along with increasing experience, income will also increase. So, you can buy a house with a shorter tenor because the installment ability is sufficient. Now, it’s time for you to enjoy the hard work.